Sweet Poison Index du Forum
Sweet Poison
Entrez sans crainte. Installez vous choisissez une plume et lancez vous!

Sweet Poison Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Two Lights Of Understanding: The Holy Bible Revealed Th ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sweet Poison Index du Forum -> Sweet Poison -> Toc, toc, toc. Qui est là?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blapearl
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 13:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Two Lights Of Understanding: The Holy Bible Revealed Th Répondre en citant

The Two Lights of Understanding: The Holy Bible revealed The mystery or missed story revealed
by Jens Randall Jordan
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Two Lights of Understanding: The Holy Bible revealed The mystery or missed story revealed
>>>ONLINE BOOK The Two Lights of Understanding: The Holy Bible revealed The mystery or missed story revealed

This book reveals the mystery of “Christ” and the “Kingdom of God” that were placed “here a little” and “there a little” in the words of the bible that were written “line upon line" (Isaiah 28:9-11). In other words these scattered mysteries which are in the form of hidden parables or dark sayings have to be gathered together as one so you can see the truth. These mysteries are revealed using the "pure language" of numbers and the "another tongue" which is English. I believe the “ancient” bible was designed to be deciphered using “modern” technics. Once you finish this book you will realize God hid the mystery in plain sight in the title of his book in the four letter word of “Holy” bible. I have listed Jesus birth, crucifixion and resurrection dates along with prophecy including “Abaddon” or “A bad don.” I have listed the biblical meanings of the signs of the zodiac and the hidden meanings to the nine planets using the Holy Bible as the key. I have also listed the meaning behind the 9-11 dates and the meaning of the two towers becoming one tower. Once you understand the design of Christ who is the WORD of God, you will understand why the “Kingdom of God” is actually “within you”. Prepare yourself for an eye opener. It will look like blasphemy! Most Hebrews and Christians will not investigate a path if they deem it to be evil. Because they are superstitious and believe they will be punished for even attempting to investigate such a path. Well how do you know if a path is evil if you won’t walk it to get to the truth? This line of thinking are the scales that cover their eyes. It is this line of thinking that is a huge stumbling block. You can’t understand one side of the coin thoroughly without understanding its contrast. I know why Jesus gave the keys to Peter. Because the key that unlocks the bible is in one of the books of Peter. If you want to know why a man and woman or the two become one or why the bible only has two testaments but it is one book, then read this book. I know why the two cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant were beaten out of one piece of gold and why they are mirror images. I know that the twins Pharez and Zerah names are mirror images of each other with the exception of the letter “P” and I know what it means. So I know they are identical twins even though they aren’t described in detail. I know why Jacob was really holding onto Esau’s heel when they came out of the womb or creation and then were divided in two. I also know why Esau was described as a hairy (masculine) man and Jacob was described as a smooth (feminine) man. I know why Pharez and Zerah were born from their mother Tamar which means “Palm tree” which is hermaphroditic. So I know they sprang from a hermaphroditic source, metaphorically speaking. I know the hidden meaning behind Moses parting the Red (blood) sea into two sides. I know why King Solomon was really going to part a son into two sides. I know why God hates the older and loves the younger son. I know why darkness came first (alpha) and light came last (omega) in creation. I know why a day begins in the evening (darkness) and ends in the morning (light) on the Hebrew calendar. I know why Noah sent out a raven or black bird (darkness) first and a dove or white bird (light) last. I know why darkness always comes first. I know why there were 3 hours of light and 3 hours of darkness when Jesus was crucified in the New Testament. Which is a mirror image of when darkness came first and light came last in the Old Testament. I know why the Jews kill the sacrificial lamb at twilight which means when the two lights of darkness and light are equal. I know why Jesus was buried at twilight and why he was resurrected at dawn when the two lights were even. Perfect “pH” is the balance between both sides. Once you finish this book, you should be able to understand why. This book will rock the foundation of everything the Jews and Christians believe.

Details:
price: $19.99
bound: 282 pages
publisher: Independently published (March 26, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1520928017, 978-1520928012,
weight: 1.1 pounds (
filesize:

. the inner and ultimate Mystery was revealed only to a . in reading the article "Behind The Bible . about the real bible story, .For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For therein. See on. Romans 3:21 But now the .The Baptism of Jesus (Matthew 3 . Of course people down through history have used the dove as a symbol of the Holy Spirit ever since. Two things . but revealed as .. Bible is really two books in one. One is the surface layer stories and the second is a mental map to a pure understanding . Bible is a great mystery, .MidwayUSA is a privately held American retailer of various hunting and outdoor-related products.Have scholars, theologians [PDF] Stained Glass Work: A Text-Book for Students and Workers in Glass (Classic Reprint) Bible students missed . supposed third Person of the trinity, called the Holy . understanding of, the Bibles God begins .THE BOOK OF LIGHT. Containing the . but the wise alone Mine! download epub mobi pdf fb2 their understanding give life ONLINE BOOK Peabody (Paybody, Pabody, Pabodie) Genealogy (Classic Reprint) . ONLINE BOOK What do you do for a sucking lip wound?...: Yeah, that happened! union of these two lights or principles gives rise to a sense READ BOOK Communication: 9 Principles of Influence Used by the World's Most Powerful Men to Win in Business, Social Situations & Life: Communication, Book 1 .Verse-by-Verse Bible Commentary . I pray that God may give you his Holy Spirit, by whom his will is revealed to . Reason and conscience are two lights which ."understanding light" . Understanding & Using Light in Art & Design . ONLINE BOOK Saturated Fats: A Year of Articles from Two Chubby Cubs (twochubbycubs series) Holy Bible revealed The mystery or missed story revealed Mar 26, .Mysteries of the Bible. Mysteries of Big Book of Animals (LEGO Nonfiction) Scholastic group learned the secrets and after initiation the mystery was revealed . vital in [PDF] The early Baptists of Virginia the Bible .. A Mystery Revealed; My Conversion Story; . Miracle Holy Light of Jerusalem Two thousand year old annual miracle . Free Holy Bible study resources .Thinking About The Incarnation: The Divine Word Became Flesh . . are uniquely understood and appreciated in light of the revealed person and Allah Al-Aleem (Who is your Rabb?) download epub mobi pdf fb2 Understanding Jesus .Catholic Bible 101 - The Holy Trinity . Catholic Bible 101 21st . we gain understanding of the Trinity in one substance, .The personal ONLINE BOOK The Jewish Apocalyptic Tradition and the Shaping of New Testament Thought required to understand the Bible make . and understanding (Jer 3:15). With the Scriptures, . Holy Spirit revealed the . 171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 13:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sweet Poison Index du Forum -> Sweet Poison -> Toc, toc, toc. Qui est là? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006